Elizabeth Gavagni-Cho MS, OTR/L
Elizabeth Gavagni-Cho MS, OTR/L is a board certified, licensed occupational therapist. She has been employed at Advanced Therapy Solutions for five years working within the clinic as well as public and outplacement schools. She earned a bachelor of science in psychology and a master’s of science in occupational therapy from Sacred Heart University. Elizabeth’s clinical interests revolve around sensory integration, arousal and emotional regulation, social skills, and helping children gain independence by developing and maintaining skills required to function and socialize in their every day life.
Elizabeth has completed the following continuing education courses:
- Treatment of Children with Sensory, Emotional and Motor Challenges: Understanding the Influence of Movement, Rhythms and Emotion
- Building Self-Regulation in Children with Autism, ADHD, or Sensory Disorders
- Building Blocks for Sensory Integration
- When Children Won’t Eat: Picky Eaters vs Problem Feeders – Assessment & Treatment Using the SOS Approach to Feeding
- From Eyesight to Insight: Visual and Vestibular Assessment and Treatment
- Rhythmic Movement Training – Level One and Two
- The Zones of Regulation: A Framework to Foster Self-Regulation and Emotional Control
- Essentials of Praxis for Children with Autism
- Understanding the Assistive Technology Process to Promote School-Based Occupation Outcomes
- Essentials of SI Intervention Part One: Intervention for Sensory Modulation and Discrimination
- Essentials of SI Assessment Part One: Clinical Assessment of SI in Diverse Environments
- Elizabeth is in the process of becoming a certified ADHD Professional (ADHD-CCSP) by completing an Intensive Training Course: Evidence-Based Strategies for Managing ADHD Across the Lifespan.